- Experience with developing and deploying ETL pipelines using Apache Spark
- Experience with distributed computing, such as Apache Spark and/or Databricks
- Experience in SQL and/or Spark SQL
- Experience with code versioning tools and a command of configuration management concepts and tools, CI/CD including DevOps.
- Experience working with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- BA or BS degree in CS, Information Systems, Information Systems
- Must be US Citizen with an ability to obtain and maintain US Suitability
About Acuity Inc.
Acuity is a leading management and technology consulting firm that specializes in serving the federal government. Our innovative, collaborative and rewarding work environment has earned repeat honors from the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work and SmartCEO Corporate Culture awards.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.