- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering (or equivalent related field experience)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in four competencies: 1) Attention to Detail, 2) Customer Service, 3) Written and Oral Communication, and 4) Problem Solving
- Demonstrated accomplishment of ServiceNow assignments that required knowledge of the ServiceNow platform, multiple modules, and development of scoped applications
- Demonstrated ability to analyze a number of alternative approaches in the process of advising management and customer concerning aspects of system design and technical solutions
- Proficient knowledge in Information Technologies to include enterprise architecture, software development, data and telecommunications, security best practices, cloud computing, and Operations and Maintenance processes
- Strong skills in leadership and teambuilding, decision making, reasoning, and problem solving
- Strong communication (written and oral), presentation, and interpersonal skills
- PMI - Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- CSM – Certified ScrumMaster
- ITIL® Foundation certification
- ServiceNow Certified Administrator
- Prior experience working with and developing applications in ServiceNow
- ITIL® intermediate certifications, ServiceNow development or implementation certifications, Human Centered Design knowledge
Acuity Inc. is a leading management and technology consulting firm that specializes in serving the federal government. Our innovative, collaborative and rewarding work environment has earned repeat honors from the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work and SmartCEO Corporate Culture awards.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.