- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering (or equivalent related field experience)
- Demonstrated accomplishment of ServiceNow assignments that required knowledge of the ServiceNow platform, multiple modules, and development of scoped applications
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders.
- Experience documenting detailed, formal requirements including Business Cases, Use Cases, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria / Conditions of Satisfaction, etc.
- IT and business work experience with a broad range of exposure to various technical environments and business segments.
- Strong skills in leadership and teambuilding, decision making, reasoning, and problem solving.
- Strong communication (written and oral), presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- ITIL® Foundation certification
- ServiceNow Certified Administrator
- Prior experience working with and developing applications in ServiceNow
- ITIL® intermediate certifications, ServiceNow development or implementation certifications, Human Centered Design knowledge
- Requires Active Interim Secret; Secret or TS preferred
Acuity is a leading management and technology consulting firm that specializes in serving the federal government. Our innovative, collaborative and rewarding work environment has earned repeat honors from the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work and SmartCEO Corporate Culture awards. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.