Minimum Education and Required Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience in Information Systems, Business, Computer Science, or related technical or functional discipline
- Oracle PL/SQL Certified Associate - preferred
- ten (10) or more years of relevant experience designing and developing new software solutions or major enhancements to existing software, certifications must be achieved by proposal submission:
- Experience implementing the MVC Development Methodology (Model/View/Controller)
- Experience with developing and managing data models with Computer Associates (CA) Erwin
- Experience designing and developing solutions with Java Platform Enterprise Edition (J2EE) in an Agile Software Development environment
- Technical proficiency with developing database queries, batch jobs, and stored procedures with Procedural Language/Structured Query Language (PL/SQL) and Not Only SQL (NoSQL)
- Experience developing solutions using Message Services, including management of Apache ActiveMQ
- Experience with DevOps pipeline tools including configuration management, requirements (e.g., JIRA), automated testing, and deployment
- Experience developing applications with responsive web design frameworks to support multiple platforms including compatibility with Chrome, Internet Explorer, Java, and iOS
- Experience with all aspects of configuration management planning including configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting, configuration audits, configuration documentation
- Must be US Citizen with ability to obtain and maintain Public Trust Suitability
About Acuity, Inc.:
Acuity, Inc. is a leading management and technology consulting firm that specializes in serving the federal government. Our innovative, collaborative and rewarding work environment has earned repeat honors from the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work and SmartCEO Corporate Culture awards.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.