Desired Technical Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree with 6+ years of relevant experience or 10+ years of specialized Cloud development experience preferred
- Strong understanding of cloud migration techniques and workflows (on premise to Cloud Platforms)
- Demonstrated (provable) experience and examples with microservice and native cloud service development solutions
- Experience building cloud solutions that are natively designed and integrated (preferably with Google Cloud Platform, Amazon AWS, or Microsoft Azure)
- Solid understanding of networking and core Internet Protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and routing in distributed networks
- Experience working with source code management tools such as GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket or equivalent
- A working understanding with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or equivalentExperience developing solutions that interact with relational and NoSQL databases including Microsoft SQL Server,Oracle, MongoDB, and DynamoDB
- Experience building integrations between multiple applications and data sources, leveraging APIs and web services.
- Experience developing and securing code, including remediation activities
- Experience working within an Agile development framework
- Produce clear and concise documentation and diagrams capturing solution design, interactions, as-is development, and test plans.
- Experience providing training for operations and maintenance personnel that will provide ongoing sustainment activities
- Solid understanding of cloud computing principles and complex software architectures and development
- Must have active Secret clearance
Acuity is a leading management and technology consulting firm that specializes in serving the federal government. Our innovative, collaborative and rewarding work environment has earned repeat honors from the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work and SmartCEO Corporate Culture Awards.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.