- 5+ years of professional advanced analytics development and delivery experience.
- Demonstrable professional experience applying Machine Learning, analysis, and modeling of large scale and complex data sets.
- Highly skilled in statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, deep learning, simulation and optimization algorithms.
- Agile development methodology experience.
- Highly proficient with two or more languages, including R, Python, PySpark, SQL, and experience with SQL and NoSQL databases and tools like Databricks and Spark. Preference for prior experience working with AWS.
- Must be US Citizen with an ability to obtain and maintain US Suitability
About Acuity Inc.
Acuity is a leading management and technology consulting firm that specializes in serving the federal government. Our innovative, collaborative and rewarding work environment has earned repeat honors from the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work and SmartCEO Corporate Culture awards.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.