Provides support for Acuity HR-related programs, policies and initiatives in one or more of the following HR functions: benefits, compensation, employee relations, compliance, performance management and/or training; serving customers both internal and external.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides excellent customer service to Acuity employees by responding to inquiries on HR related programs in a timely manner. Establishes and maintains relationships with Acuity employees and management.
- Supports day-to-day operations of the specific HR core processes including employee data changes, compensation adjustments and job transfers.
- Assists with maintaining Acuity’s HRIS system and fully utilizes various features to capture information and produce queries and reports.
- Assists in the preparation and delivery of presentations for managers and employees on a variety of HR related topics.
- Manages process to include email and timekeeping assignments and set up in HRIS system.
- Partners with other HR team members to provide employee data to address employee needs.
- Develops job aids and facilitates formal trainings for managers and employees to provide guidance on new systems and to ensure new policies and procedures are followed.
- Maintains knowledge of Human Resources policies and procedures, and state and federal labor laws applicable to assigned areas of responsibility.
- Responds to unemployment claims and participates in unemployment hearings as required.
- Provide recommendations for updating policies, employee handbook and SharePoint content
- Coordinates employee welfare, wellness & health events.
- Coordinates Acuity in-house training
- Distributes badge impressions in our HRIS system.
- Manages employee monthly anniversaries and birthdays
- Reports on event progress (resume update, etc.)
- Converts employee paper files to digital format storage.
- Assists with other assignments and/or special projects as requested