Acuity is looking for a Tenable Security Engineer with experience and desire for performing cyber security operations, analyzing events and responding to incidents. Candidate will join a team of engineers to perform cyber security monitoring and provide technical support for our government client in Washington, DC. You will be providing on-site expert technical support on cyber/systems security projects.
Acuity is a leading management and technology consulting firm that specializes in serving the federal government. Our innovative, collaborative and rewarding work environment has earned repeat honors from the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work and SmartCEO Corporate Culture awards.
• Implement Tenable SecurityCenter and Nessus scanner.
• Develop Nessus compliance audit files and associated conversion from DISA STIG or CIS.
• Maintain, update, patch, and enhance Tenable SecurityCenter system to ensure optimal operational state.
• Perform data clean up and configuration of scan jobs, asset groups, dashboards, data repositories, and reports.
• Run ad-hoc scans, queries, and reports.
• Identify and fix problems with scans (such as incorrect credentials, firewall blocks and failed scans).
• Validate and maintain asset lists for scans.
• Develop custom reports.
• Develop new or updated compliance audit files.
• Compile scan data for IT priority remediation and executive status presentations.
• Manage scans from Tenable.io.
• Define, plan, design, and evaluate information security systems and architecture.
• Installing and updating security systems with latest vendor updates.
• Coordinate the provision of any required regular reporting on security metrics.
• Develop and implement information systems security policy.
Qualifications – Education and Work Experience
Desired Skills/Certifications (not required)