Acuity is growing and looking for additional Full Stack Java Developers.
Acuity, Inc. is a leading management and technology consulting firm that specializes in serving the federal government. Our innovative, collaborative and rewarding work environment has earned repeat honors from the Washington Business Journal's Best Places to Work and SmartCEO Corporate Culture awards.
We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques, and identify and implement system improvements. Using Agile development in a Cloud environment, Java, React, and other Web tools, you’ll work with the development team to build a groundbreaking analytics platform for a DHS client. You’ll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you’re developing considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change a DHS client for the better.
- BA or BS degree
- 2+ years of experience with Java development
- 1+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge of open source technologies
- Experience delivering RESTful services
- Experience working in JIRA and GIT
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a security clearance
- 2+ years of experience with React or Angular or node.js
- Experience working with Python development
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: Kubernetes, Docker, or OpenShift
- Knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem
- Knowledge of Kafka
- DHS Suitability clearance